Please find admissions information below.
As a Voluntary Aided school, we require parents to complete a Supplementary Form. This form provides additional information that is not collected by the Local Authority’s Common Application Form. Failure to complete this supplementary form will affect the oversubscription criteria in which your child is placed.
School Admission Appeal Timetable:
- The admission authority for the school must allow parents at least 20 days to
appeal from when the decision letters are sent out;
- The admission authority will submit a deadline (19th May 2020) for submitting your appeal;
- If you submit anything after the deadline, it might not be considered and may
result in delays to your hearing;
- Appeals should be heard within 40 school days of the deadline for making an appeal;
- An independent panel will hear appeals during June and July 2020.
Please find our Admission Policies from our policies section by clicking the button below